Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rule Number One.

Everything has a home.
I repeat.
Everything MUST have a home.

Here's what I mean:
Just as you and I have homes that we return to each day, the objects we allow into our lives must also be given somewhere to 'live'.

I'll give you some quick examples:
A) Milk cartons go in the fridge.
B) Dirty clothes go in a hamper.
C) Garbage goes in the trash can.

See what I mean? Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.

Granted, just as humans move from time to time, objects may also find themselves re-located to a new home occasionally.

But by no means am I endorsing homeless, vagabond junk. Left strewn across every surface.

So here's what you need to do:
Go home, find items that are 'home'sick and then, well...

You know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...